Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Everybody will be going crazy and sprinting for the gas pumps and will probably make the prices rise even before Rita hits.
Glad I don't own a gas-guzzling SUV. I always like to imagine some big wig in a $40,000 Ford Excursion with a Bush/Cheney 2004 sticker on the back! Sure I'll hear about this comment, but it's kinda funny in today's times.
Clintwood Greenwave
Back-to-Back Region D Champions
2008 LPD Champions
"State in '08"
i got a toyota 4runner and it's getting about 26 miles to the gallon...so im not terribly upset
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
All refineries are now shut down and a major pipeline will not move oil for up to 1 week or longer leaving us with the same deal as Katrina...Except more refineries and Oilr Riggs will be closed causing gas to definatly hit $4.00 a gallon with most paying close to $5.00...The guy on CNN says that Natural gas has already risen 150% higher and has a possibility of going even higher.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
I don't care if I had something getting 40 mpg I'd still be upset....cuz I dont know about you but I sure as he...ck got better things to blow money on than spending it all on gas!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Even I won't blame all of this on Bush. Tim Wilson said this was a sign for the Dems to "Drill Alaska" and forget the animals, other than the two legged ones.
I cant wait to see all the democrats in Dickenson County griping about haveing to pay for the county stickers. Im guessing you havent bought yours yet lpd05, but thanks for voting democrat, really appreciate all these tax hikes.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Democrats = Higher taxes but people have jobs.
Republicans = Lower taxes but nobody has a job.
Which do you want?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
higher taxes = better roads, school systems, etc.
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
Bookmarks